Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My blog is moving....

Dear friends and family,

It has come to my attention that there is a vile website that has attached itself to my blog's address. I apologise to anyone that knows what I am talking about. However, since I cant seem to rid myself of it, I am moving to a different webpage.

I also decided that since I am starting a new chapter in my life, that I should have a new blog celebrating that fact. Sam and I can now be found at samandnickivandyke.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

[color=#99bbdd]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. nickiwoodfield.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#99bbdd]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]